Interstate Highways in Wyoming

 

The shields for Wyoming's primary Interstate highways and sole auxiliary Interstate highway.

There are four primary Interstate highways and one auxiliary Interstate highway in Wyoming.

Interstate 25 (I-25) - Runs from the Colorado state line south of Cheyenne, WY to the Montana state line near Parkman, WY.

Interstate 80 (I-80) - Runs from the Utah state line west of Evanston, WY to the Nebraska state line east of Pine Bluffs, WY.

Interstate 86 (I-86) - Runs from the Idaho state line near Thayne, WY to the Nebraska state line near Van Tassell, WY.

Interstate 90 (I-90) - Runs from the Montana state line nearby Parkman, WY to the South Dakota state line near Beulah, WY.

Interstate 180 (I-180) - Runs from I-80 in Cheyenne to I-80 Business and US 30 in Cheyenne.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand