Interstate Highways in New Jersey

 

The shields of New Jersey's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are five primary Interstate highways and eight auxiliary Interstate highways in New Jersey.

Interstate 76 (I-76) - Runs from the Pennsylvania state line on the Delaware River in Camden, NJ to Baltic Avenue in Atlantic City.

Interstate 78 (I-78) - Runs from the Pennsylvania state line on the Delaware River in Phillipsburg, NJ to the New York state line on the Hudson River in Jersey City, NJ.

Interstate 80 (I-80) - Runs from the Pennsylvania state line on the Delaware River in Hardwick Township, NJ to I-95 in Teaneck.

Interstate 87 (I-87) - Runs from US 1/9 in Elizabeth, NJ to the New York state line on the Goethals Bridge in Elizabeth, NJ.

Interstate 95 (I-95) - Runs from the Pennsylvania state on the Delaware River in Florence Township, NJ to the New York state line on the Hudson River in Fort Lee, NJ.

Interstate 195 (I-195) - Runs from I-295 and New Jersey Route 29 in Hamilton Township to New Jersey Routes 34/138 and the Garden State Parkway in Wall Township.

Interstate 278 (I-278) - Runs from I-78 in Bedminster to I-95, New Jersey Route 440 and the New Jersey Turnpike in Edison Township.

Interstate 280 (I-280) - Runs from I-80 in Parsippany-Troy Hills to I-95 and the New Jersey Turnpike in Kearny.

Interstate 287 (I-287) - Runs from I-78 in Bedminster to the New York state line in Mahwah, NJ.

Interstate 295 (I-295) - Runs from the Delaware state line in Pennsville Township, NJ to the Pennsylvania state line on the Delaware River in Ewing Township, NJ.

Interstate 376 (I-376) - Runs from US 9 (New York Road) in Port Republic to US 9 (Roosevelt Boulevard) in Marmora. Also known as the Garden State Parkway.

Interstate 676 (I-676) - Runs from the Pennsylvania state line on the Delaware River in Camden, NJ to I-76 near the Walt Whitman Bridge in Gloucester City.

Interstate 895 (I-895) - Runs from I-295 and New Jersey Route 72 in Burlington to the Pennsylvania state line on the Delaware River in Burlington, NJ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand