Interstate Highways in Montana

The shields for Montana's primary Interstate highways and sole signed auxiliary Interstate highway.

There are four primary Interstate highways and one signed auxiliary Interstate highway in Montana.

Interstate 15 (I-15) - Runs from the Idaho state line near Monida, MT to the United States-Canada border at Sweetgrass, MT.

Interstate 25 (I-25) - Runs from the Wyoming state line concurrent with I-90 to Hardin, and then to I-15 in Great Falls.

Interstate 90 (I-90) - Runs from the Idaho state line near Mullan, ID to the Wyoming state line near Ranchester, WY.

Interstate 94 (I-94) - Runs from I-90 at Billings to the North Dakota state line near Beach, ND.

Interstate 115 (I-115) - Runs from I-15/90 in Butte into Downtown Butte.

There is also a portion of Interstate 15 Business Loop in Great Falls, Montana that is designated as Interstate 315 (I-315), however, it is unsigned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand