Interstate Highways in Arkansas

 

The shields of Arkansas' primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are six primary Interstate highways and eight auxiliary Interstate highways in Arkansas.

Interstate 30 (I-30) - Runs from the Texas state line at Texarkana, AR to the Mississippi state line on the Mississippi River west of Sherard, MS.

Interstate 40 (I-40) - Runs from the Oklahoma state line to the Tennessee state line.

Interstate 49 (I-49) - Runs from the Missouri state line north of Gravette, AR to the Louisiana state line, and briefly dips into Texas for about five miles near Texarkana, AR.

Interstate 55 (I-55) - Runs from the Missouri state line to the Tennessee state line.

Interstate 57 (I-57) - Runs from the Missouri state line south of Neelyville, MO to I-30/530 northwest of White Hall.

Interstate 69 (I-69) - Runs from the Louisiana state line northeast of Haynesville, LA to the Mississippi line near Shives, AR.

Interstate 230 (I-230) - Runs from I-30 at Fenter Township to I-57 in Little Rock.

Interstate 257 (I-257) - Runs from I-57 at Little Rock to I-40 in North Little Rock.

Interstate 340 (I-340) - A spur of I-40 that connects Russellville to I-40.

Interstate 440  (I-440) - Runs from I-230 at Little Rock to I-40 near North Little Rock.

Interstate 530 (I-530) - Runs from I-30 northwest of White Hall to I-69 west of Monticello.

Interstate 540 (I-540) - Runs from I-40 in Van Buren to US 71 near Fort Smith.

Interstate 555 (I-555) - Runs from I-55 near Turrell to US 49 and Arkansas State Highway 18 at Jonesboro.

Interstate 640 (I-640) - Runs from I-440 in Little Rock to I-57 in Little Rock.

Updated November 9, 2025

Popular posts from this blog

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand

Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) States as of 2021

Current U.S. State Governors and Senators as of 2021