Interstate Highways in Delaware

 

The shields for Delaware's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are two primary Interstate highways and three auxiliary Interstate highways in Delaware.

Interstate 66 (I-66) - Runs from the Maryland state line near Marydel, MD to I-166 in Dover, paralleling Delaware Route 8.

Interstate 95 (I-95) - Runs from the Maryland state line near Newark, DE to the Pennsylvania state line at Claymont, DE.

Interstate 166 (I-166) - Runs from from Dover AFB to State Road following US 13 and Delaware Route 1. I-166 helps connect Dover to Wilmington and (indirectly) destinations such as Philadelphia and New York City.

Interstate 295 (I-295) - Runs from I-95 in Newport to the New Jersey state line at Holloway Terrace.

Interstate 495 (I-495) - A bypass of I-95 around the city of Wilmington. Runs from I-95, I-295, US 202 and the Delaware Turnpike in Newport to I-95 in Claymont.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand