Interstate Highways in Rhode Island


The shields for the sole primary Interstate highway and the auxiliary Interstate highways in Rhode Island.

There are one primary Interstate highway and three auxiliary Interstate highways in Rhode Island.

Interstate 95 (I-95) - Runs from the Connecticut state line in North Stonington, CT to the Massachusetts state line in Attleboro, MA.

Interstate 195 (I-195) - Runs from I-95 and US 6 in Providence to the Massachusetts state line in Seekonk, MA.

Interstate 295 (I-295) - Runs from I-95 in Warwick to the Massachusetts state line in North Attleborough, MA.

Interstate 895 (I-895) - Runs from Rhode Island Route 37 in Cranston to the Massachusetts state line in Attleboro, MA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand