Interstate Highways in Indiana

 

The shields for Indiana's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are nine primary Interstate highways and six auxiliary Interstate highways in Indiana.

Interstate 64 (I-64) - Runs from the Illinois state line west of Griffin, IN to the Kentucky state line on the Ohio River at New Albany, IN.

Interstate 65 (I-65) - Runs from the Kentucky state line at Jeffersonville, IN to the Michigan state line northeast of Michigan City, IN.

Interstate 69 (I-69) - Runs from the Michigan state line northwest of Fremont, IN to the Kentucky state line on the Ohio River at Evansville.

Interstate 70 (I-70) - Runs from the Illinois state line west of Terre Haute, IN to the Ohio state line at Richmond, IN.

Interstate 74 (I-74) - Runs from the Illinois state line west of Covington, IN to the Ohio state line at West Harrison, IN.

Interstate 76 (I-76) - Runs from the Illinois state line to the Ohio state line.

Interstate 80 (I-80) - Runs from the Illinois state line at Munster, IN to the Ohio state line east of Angola, IN.

Interstate 90 (I-90) - Runs from the Illinois state line in Hammond, IN to the Ohio state line east of Angola, IN.

Interstate 94 (I-94) - Runs from the Illinois state line in Munster, IN to the Michigan state line northeast of Michigan City, IN.

Interstate 169 (I-169) - Runs from I-69 into Evansville.

Interstate 265 (I-265) - An outer loop of Louisville, KY.

Interstate 275 (I-275) - The beltway around Cincinnati, OH, I-275 dips into Indiana for 3.16 miles.

Interstate 465 (I-465) - The beltway around Indianapolis.

Interstate 469 (I-469) - Runs from I-69 south of Fort Wayne to I-69 north of Fort Wayne.

Interstate 690 (I-690) - The outer beltway of Chicago, runs from I-65 in Crown Point to the Illinois state line.

Interstate 865 (I-865) - A connector route that runs from I-65 near Royalton to I-465 south of Zionsville.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand