Interstate Highways in Indiana

 

The shields for Indiana's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are nine primary Interstate highways and six auxiliary Interstate highways in Indiana.

Interstate 64 (I-64) - Runs from the Illinois state line west of Griffin, IN to the Kentucky state line on the Ohio River at New Albany, IN.

Interstate 65 (I-65) - Runs from the Kentucky state line at Jeffersonville, IN to the Michigan state line northeast of Michigan City, IN.

Interstate 69 (I-69) - Runs from the Michigan state line northwest of Fremont, IN to the Kentucky state line on the Ohio River at Evansville.

Interstate 70 (I-70) - Runs from the Illinois state line west of Terre Haute, IN to the Ohio state line at Richmond, IN.

Interstate 74 (I-74) - Runs from the Illinois state line west of Covington, IN to the Ohio state line at West Harrison, IN.

Interstate 76 (I-76) - Runs from the Illinois state line near Kentland, IN to the Ohio state line near Middlebury, OH.

Interstate 80 (I-80) - Runs from the Illinois state line at Munster, IN to the Ohio state line east of Angola, IN.

Interstate 90 (I-90) - Runs from the Illinois state line in Hammond, IN to the Ohio state line east of Angola, IN.

Interstate 94 (I-94) - Runs from the Illinois state line in Munster, IN to the Michigan state line northeast of Michigan City, IN.

Interstate 169 (I-169) - Runs from I-69 into Evansville.

Interstate 265 (I-265) - An outer loop of Louisville, KY.

Interstate 275 (I-275) - The beltway around Cincinnati, OH, I-275 dips into Indiana for 3.16 miles.

Interstate 465 (I-465) - The beltway around Indianapolis.

Interstate 469 (I-469) - Runs from I-69 south of Fort Wayne to I-69 north of Fort Wayne.

Interstate 690 (I-690) - The outer beltway of Chicago, runs from I-65 in Crown Point to the Illinois state line.

Interstate 865 (I-865) - A connector route that runs from I-65 near Royalton to I-465 south of Zionsville.

Updated November 9, 2025

Popular posts from this blog

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand

Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) States as of 2021

Current U.S. State Governors and Senators as of 2021