Interstate Highways in Mississippi

The shields for Mississippi's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are nine primary Interstate highways and seven auxiliary Interstate highways in Mississippi.

Interstate 10 (I-10) - Runs from the Louisiana state line on the Pearl River east of Slidell, LA to the Alabama state line west of Grand Bay, AL.

Interstate 14 (I-14) - Runs from the Louisiana state line on the Mississippi River at Natchez, MS to the Alabama state line east of Waynesboro, MS.

Interstate 16 (I-16) - Runs from I-20/59 in Toomsuba to the Alabama state line nearby.

Interstate 20 (I-20) - Runs from the Louisiana state line on the Mississippi River near Vicksburg, MS to the Alabama state line near Kewanee, MS.

Interstate 22 (I-22) - Runs from the Tennessee state line in Olive Branch, MS to the Alabama state line east of Tremont, MS.

Interstate 30 (I-30) - Runs from the Arkansas state line on the Mississippi River west of Sherard, MS to the Alabama state line east of Oldham, MS.

Interstate 55 (I-55) - Runs from the Louisiana state line near Osyka, MS to the Tennessee state line near Southaven, MS.

Interstate 59 (I-59) - Runs from the Louisiana state line on the Old Pearl River near Nicholson, MS to the Alabama state line near Kewanee, MS.

Interstate 69 (I-69) - Runs from the Tennessee state line north of Hernando, MS to the Arkansas state line near Refuge, MS.

Interstate 110 (I-110) - Runs from I-10 in D'lberville to US 90 in Biloxi.

Interstate 220 (I-220) - Runs from I-20 in Jackson to I-55 in Riverland.

Interstate 259 (I-259) - A southern bypass of Meridian that runs from I-20 and US 80 west of Meridian to I-20/59 and US 45 in Meridian

Interstate 269 (I-269) - Runs from I-55/69 in Hernando to the Tennessee state line near Southaven, MS.

Interstate 310 (I-310) - Runs from I-10 in Gulfport to US 90 in Gulfport.

Interstate 420 (I-420) - An outer loop of Jackson, MS.

Interstate 755 (I-755) - Also known as the Airport Parkway, runs from I-55 in downtown Jackson to the Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport.

Popular posts from this blog

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand

Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) States as of 2021

Current U.S. State Governors and Senators as of 2021