Interstate Highways in Mississippi

The shields for Mississippi's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are nine primary Interstate highways and seven auxiliary Interstate highways in Mississippi.

Interstate 10 (I-10) - Runs from the Louisiana state line on the Pearl River east of Slidell, LA to the Alabama state line west of Grand Bay, AL.

Interstate 14 (I-14) - Runs from the Louisiana state line on the Mississippi River at Natchez, MS to the Alabama state line east of Waynesboro, MS.

Interstate 16 (I-16) - Runs from I-20/59 in Toomsuba to the Alabama state line nearby.

Interstate 20 (I-20) - Runs from the Louisiana state line on the Mississippi River near Vicksburg, MS to the Alabama state line near Kewanee, MS.

Interstate 22 (I-22) - Runs from the Tennessee state line in Olive Branch, MS to the Alabama state line east of Tremont, MS.

Interstate 30 (I-30) - Runs from the Arkansas state line on the Mississippi River west of Sherard, MS to the Alabama state line east of Oldham, MS.

Interstate 55 (I-55) - Runs from the Louisiana state line near Osyka, MS to the Tennessee state line near Southaven, MS.

Interstate 59 (I-59) - Runs from the Louisiana state line on the Old Pearl River near Nicholson, MS to the Alabama state line near Kewanee, MS.

Interstate 69 (I-69) - Runs from the Tennessee state line north of Hernando, MS to the Arkansas state line near Refuge, MS.

Interstate 110 (I-110) - Runs from I-10 in D'lberville to US 90 in Biloxi.

Interstate 220 (I-220) - Runs from I-20 in Jackson to I-55 in Riverland.

Interstate 259 (I-259) - A southern bypass of Meridian that runs from I-20 and US 80 west of Meridian to I-20/59 and US 45 in Meridian

Interstate 269 (I-269) - Runs from I-55/69 in Hernando to the Tennessee state line near Southaven, MS.

Interstate 310 (I-310) - Runs from I-10 in Gulfport to US 90 in Gulfport.

Interstate 420 (I-420) - An outer loop of Jackson, MS.

Interstate 755 (I-755) - Also known as the Airport Parkway, runs from I-55 in downtown Jackson to the Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand