Interstate Highways in Nebraska

 

The shields of Nebraska's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are four primary Interstate highways and four auxiliary Interstate highways in Nebraska.

Interstate 27 (I-27) - Runs from the Kansas state line near Danbury, NE to the South Dakota state line north of Valentine, NE.

Interstate 76 (I-76) - Runs from I-80 in Deuel County to the Colorado state line.

Interstate 80 (I-80) - Runs from the Wyoming state line at Pine Bluffs, WY to the Iowa state line on the Missouri River at Omaha, NE.

Interstate 86 (I-86) - Runs from the Wyoming state line near Torrington, WY to the Iowa state line on the Missouri River near South Sioux City, NE.

Interstate 180 (I-180) - Runs from I-80 and US 34/77 in Lincoln to US 34 in Lincoln.

Interstate 480 (I-480) - Runs from I-80 and US 75 in Omaha to the Iowa state line on the Missouri River near Council Bluffs, IA.

Interstate 580 (I-580) - Runs from I-480 in Omaha to Lake Street in Omaha.

Interstate 680 (I-680) - Runs from I-80 in Omaha to the Iowa state line on the Missouri River at Omaha, NE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand