Interstate Highways in Nebraska

 

The shields of Nebraska's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are four primary Interstate highways and four auxiliary Interstate highways in Nebraska.

Interstate 27 (I-27) - Runs from the Kansas state line near Danbury, NE to the South Dakota state line north of Valentine, NE.

Interstate 76 (I-76) - Runs from I-80 in Deuel County to the Colorado state line.

Interstate 80 (I-80) - Runs from the Wyoming state line at Pine Bluffs, WY to the Iowa state line on the Missouri River at Omaha, NE.

Interstate 86 (I-86) - Runs from the Wyoming state line near Torrington, WY to the Iowa state line on the Missouri River near South Sioux City, NE.

Interstate 180 (I-180) - Runs from I-80 and US 34/77 in Lincoln to US 34 in Lincoln.

Interstate 480 (I-480) - Runs from I-80 and US 75 in Omaha to the Iowa state line on the Missouri River near Council Bluffs, IA.

Interstate 580 (I-580) - Runs from I-480 in Omaha to Lake Street in Omaha.

Interstate 680 (I-680) - Runs from I-80 in Omaha to the Iowa state line on the Missouri River at Omaha, NE.

Popular posts from this blog

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand

Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) States as of 2021

Current U.S. State Governors and Senators as of 2021