Interstate Highways in Connecticut

 

The shields for Connecticut's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are three primary Interstates and eight auxiliary Interstates in Connecticut.

Interstate 84 (I-84) - Runs from the New York state line to the Massachusetts state line.

Interstate 91 (I-91) - Runs from I-95 in New Haven to the Massachusetts state line.

Interstate 95 (I-95) - Runs from the New York state line to the Massachusetts state line.

Interstate 284 (I-284) - Runs from I-84 in East Hartford to I-291 in South Windsor.

Interstate 291 (I-291) - A three-quarter beltway that intersects with I-91 in Windsor, I-84 in Manchester and Farmington and I-91 in Rocky Hill.

Interstate 384 (I-384) - Runs from I-84 and US 6 in East Hartford to US 6 and US 44 in Bolton.

Interstate 395 (I-395) - Runs from I-95 in East Lyme to the Massachusetts state line.

Interstate 484 (I-484) - A southern inner belt of Hartford that runs from I-84 in Hartford to I-91 in Hartford, traversing Newington in an west-east direction and utilizing tunnels.

Interstate 491 (I-491) - Runs from I-91 in Wethersfield to I-84 in East Hartford.

Interstate 684 (I-684) - Briefly traverses in Connecticut for a little more than a mile from and to the New York state line without any interchanges.

Interstate 691 (I-691) - Runs from I-84 at Southington-Cheshire to I-91 at Meriden.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand