Interstate Highways in Oklahoma

The shields of Oklahoma's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are five primary Interstate highways and five auxiliary Interstate highways in Oklahoma.

Interstate 27 (I-27) - Runs from the Texas state line near Texhoma, OK to the Kansas state line near Liberal, KS.

Interstate 35 (I-35) - Runs from the Texas state line on the Red River south of Thackerville, OK to the Kansas state line north of Braman, OK.

Interstate 40 (I-40) - Runs from the Texas state line west of Erick, OK to the Arkansas state line west of Fort Smith, AR.

Interstate 44 (I-44) - Runs from the Texas state line on the Red River north of Burkburnett, TX to the Missouri state line west of Joplin, MO.

Interstate 45 (I-45) - Runs from the Texas state line on the Red River north of Denison, TX to the Kansas state line near South Coffeyville, OK.

Interstate 235 (I-235) - Runs from I-35/40 and US 77/270 in Oklahoma City to I-44 and US 77 in Oklahoma City.

Interstate 240 (I-240) - Runs from I-44 in Oklahoma City to I-40 in Oklahoma City.

Interstate 244 (I-244) - Runs from I-44 and Oklahoma State Highway 66 in Tulsa to I-44, US 412 and Oklahoma State Highway 66 in Tulsa.

Interstate 345 (I-345) - Runs from I-44/45 in Tulsa to US 62 in Muskogee.

Interstate 444 (I-444) - Tulsa's Inner Dispersal Loop, runs from I-244, US 64 and Oklahoma State Highway 51 in Tulsa to I-244 and US 75 in Tulsa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand