Interstate Highways in Oklahoma

The shields of Oklahoma's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are five primary Interstate highways and five auxiliary Interstate highways in Oklahoma.

Interstate 27 (I-27) - Runs from the Texas state line near Texhoma, OK to the Kansas state line near Liberal, KS.

Interstate 35 (I-35) - Runs from the Texas state line on the Red River south of Thackerville, OK to the Kansas state line north of Braman, OK.

Interstate 40 (I-40) - Runs from the Texas state line west of Erick, OK to the Arkansas state line west of Fort Smith, AR.

Interstate 44 (I-44) - Runs from the Texas state line on the Red River north of Burkburnett, TX to the Missouri state line west of Joplin, MO.

Interstate 45 (I-45) - Runs from the Texas state line on the Red River north of Denison, TX to the Kansas state line near South Coffeyville, OK.

Interstate 235 (I-235) - Runs from I-35/40 and US 77/270 in Oklahoma City to I-44 and US 77 in Oklahoma City.

Interstate 240 (I-240) - Runs from I-44 in Oklahoma City to I-40 in Oklahoma City.

Interstate 244 (I-244) - Runs from I-44 and Oklahoma State Highway 66 in Tulsa to I-44, US 412 and Oklahoma State Highway 66 in Tulsa.

Interstate 345 (I-345) - Runs from I-44/45 in Tulsa to US 62 in Muskogee.

Interstate 444 (I-444) - Tulsa's Inner Dispersal Loop, runs from I-244, US 64 and Oklahoma State Highway 51 in Tulsa to I-244 and US 75 in Tulsa.

Popular posts from this blog

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand

Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) States as of 2021

Current U.S. State Governors and Senators as of 2021