Interstate Highways in Missouri

 

The shields of Missouri's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are twelve primary Interstate highways and sixteen auxiliary Interstate highways in Missouri.

Interstate 24 (I-24) - Runs from I-55 west of Ste. Genevieve to the Illinois state line on the Mississippi River near Ste. Genevieve, MO.

Interstate 29 (I-29) - Runs from I-35/70 in Kansas City to the Iowa state line south of Hamburg, IA.

Interstate 35 (I-35) - Runs from the Kansas state line at Kansas City, MO to the Iowa state line north of Eagleville, MO.

Interstate 44 (I-44) - Runs from the Oklahoma state line west of Joplin, MO to I-70 in St. Louis.

Interstate 49 (I-49) - Runs from the Arkansas state line south of Pineville, MO to I-70 in Kansas City.

Interstate 53 (I-53) - Runs from I-64/70 in Wentzville to the Iowa state line north of St. Francisville, MO.

Interstate 55 (I-55) - Runs from the Arkansas state line south of Steele, MO to the Illinois state line on the Mississippi River at St. Louis, MO.

Interstate 57 (I-57) - Runs from the Arkansas state line near Neelyville, MO. to the Illinois state line.

Interstate 64 (I-64) - Runs from I-53/70 and US 61 in Wentzville to the Illinois state line on the Mississippi River at St. Louis, MO.

Interstate 66 (I-66) - Runs from the Kansas state line west of Joplin, MO to the Kentucky state line on the Mississippi River south of Cairo, IL.

Interstate 70 (I-70) - Runs from the Kansas state line at Kansas City, MO to the Illinois state line on the Mississippi River at St. Louis, MO.

Interstate 72 (I-72) - Runs from the Kansas state line on the Missouri River at St. Joseph, MO to the Illinois state line on the Mississippi River at Hannibal, MO.

Interstate 129 (I-129) - Runs from I-29 and US 71 in St. Joseph to E. Lake Boulevard in St. Joseph.

Interstate 144 (I-144) - Runs from I-44 and US 65 in Springfield to US 65 and Missouri Route 76 in Branson.

Interstate 155 (I-155) - Runs from I-55 and US 61/412 east of Hayti to the Tennessee state line east of Caruthersville, MO.

Interstate 249 (I-249) - Runs from I-44 and I-49 in Joplin to I-49 in Carthage.

Interstate 253 (I-253) - Runs from I-53 in New London to I-53 northwest of Hannibal and serves as a western bypass of Hannibal.

Interstate 255 (I-255) - Runs from I-270 in Hazelwood to I-55 in Barnhart.

Interstate 270 (I-270) - A full orbital loop around St. Louis.

Interstate 364 (I-364) - Runs from Missouri Route N (St. Charles County) west of I-64 in Lake St. Louis to US 67 in Maryland Heights.

Interstate 435 (I-435) - A full orbital loop around Kansas City, Missouri.

Interstate 449 (I-449) - Runs from the Kansas state line near Loch Lloyd to I-70 between Blue Springs and Grain Valley.

Interstate 470 (I-470) - Runs from I-49/435 and US 50/71 in Kansas City to I-70/835 in Independence.

Interstate 570 (I-570) - Runs from I-70 and US 40/54 in Kingdom City to US 54 and Ellis Boulevard in Jefferson City. I-570 runs along US 54 for its entire length.

Interstate 635 (I-635) - Runs from the Kansas state line at Kansas City, MO to I-29 and US 71 in Kansas City.

Interstate 670 (I-670) - Runs from the Kansas state line at Kansas City, MO to I-70 and US 40 in Kansas City.

Interstate 835 (I-835) - Runs from I-70/470 in Independence to I-35 in Liberty, and runs concurrent with Missouri Route 291 for its entire length. An extension from I-35 in Liberty to I-435 in northeastern Kansas City was approved in 2018, but lacks funding as of 2021. I-835 will completely replace Missouri Route 291 north of I-70/470 when this is completed.

Interstate 870 (I-870) - Runs from I-70 in St. Peters to I-270 in Bridgeton.

Popular posts from this blog

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand

Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) States as of 2021

Current U.S. State Governors and Senators as of 2021