Interstate Highways in Arizona

 

The shields for Arizona's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are six primary Interstate highways and three auxiliary Interstate highways in Arizona.

Interstate 8 (I-8) - Runs from the California state line to I-10 in Casa Grande.

Interstate 10 (I-10) - Runs from the California state line to the New Mexico state line.

Interstate 11 (I-11) - Runs from the Nevada state line near Boulder City, NV to I-17 in Phoenix, AZ.

Interstate 15 (I-15) - Runs from the Nevada state line to the Utah state line.

Interstate 17 (I-17) - Runs from the U.S.-Mexico border in Nogales to the Utah state line near Page, AZ.

Interstate 40 (I-40) - Runs from the California state line to the New Mexico state line.

Interstate 410 (I-410) - Runs from I-10 in Chandler to I-10 in the Estrella Village of Phoenix and re-designate it as I-410. Planned as Arizona State Route 202 before receiving the I-410 designation.

Interstate 510 (I-510) - Runs from I-10 in Phoenix to Arizona State Route "Loop" 101 in Phoenix and re-designate it as I-510.

Interstate 710 (I-710) - Runs from I-10 in Tucson to East Broadway Boulevard in Tucson. Also known as the Kino Parkway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand