Interstate Highways in Utah

 

The shields for Utah's primary Interstate highways and sole auxiliary Interstate highway.

There are five primary Interstate highways and one auxiliary Interstate highway in Utah.

Interstate 15 (I-15) - Runs from the Arizona state line towards Littlefield, AZ to the Idaho state line towards Malad City, ID.

Interstate 17 (I-17) - Runs from the Arizona state line north of Page, AZ to I-15 nearby Scipio.

Interstate 70 (I-70) - Runs from the Colorado state line towards Grand Junction, CO to the Nevada state line near Burbank, UT.

Interstate 80 (I-80) - Runs from the Nevada state line in Wendover, UT to the Wyoming state line towards Evanston, WY.

Interstate 84 (I-84) - Runs from the Idaho state line towards Burley, ID to I-80 near Echo.

Interstate 215 (I-215) - Runs from I-80 at Parley's Canyon to I-15 in North Salt Lake, and is a 270 degree belt route around Salt Lake City.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand