Interstate Highways in North Dakota

The shields for North Dakota's primary Interstate highways and sole auxiliary Interstate highway.

There are four primary Interstate highways and one auxiliary Interstate highway in North Dakota.

Interstate 27 (I-27) - Runs from the South Dakota state line north of Herreid, SD to the United States-Canada border at Portal, ND.

Interstate 29 (I-29) - Runs from the South Dakota state line Greendale Township, ND to the United States-Canada border near Pembina, ND.

Interstate 94 (I-94) - Runs from the Minnesota state line near Fargo, ND to the Montana state line near Beach, ND.

Interstate 98 (I-98) - Runs from I-29 in Grand Forks to the Minnesota state line nearby.

Interstate 629 (I-629) - A loop of Fargo, ND.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand