Interstate Highways in Washington State

The shields of Washington's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are three primary Interstate highways and thirteen auxiliary Interstate highways in Washington.

Interstate 5 (I-5) - Runs from the Oregon state line on the Columbia River in Vancouver, WA to the United States-Canada border in Blaine, WA.

Interstate 9 (I-9) - Runs from the Oregon state line on the Columbia River at Plymouth, WA to I-90 near Ritzville.

Interstate 90 (I-90) - Runs from Washington State Route 519 in Seattle to the Idaho state line near Liberty Lake, WA.

Interstate 105 (I-105) - Runs from I-5 in Seattle along the West Seattle Bridge to Fairmount Park.

Interstate 205 (I-205) - Runs from the Oregon state line on the Columbia River near Vancouver, WA to I-5 in Salmon Creek.

Interstate 209 (I-209) - Runs from I-9 and US 395 near Kennewick to I-90 near Holmes.

Interstate 290 (I-290) - Runs from I-5 in Lakewood to I-305 in the University District, Seattle.

Interstate 305 (I-305) - Runs from I-5 in Capitol Hill, Seattle to Redmond.

Interstate 405 (I-405) - Runs from I-5 and Washington State Route 518 in Tukwila to I-5 and Washington State Route 525 in Lynnwood.

Interstate 409 (I-409) - Runs from I-209 near Richland to I-9 and US 395 in Pasco.

Interstate 490 (I-490) - Runs from I-290 in Kent to I-90 in Issaquah.

Interstate 505 (I-505) - Runs from I-5 in Seattle across Puget Sound and Vashon Island to Washington State Route 16 in Burley.

Interstate 605 (I-605) - The outer eastern bypass of Seattle, runs from I-5 in Federal Way to I-5 in Everett.

Interstate 705 (I-705) - Runs from I-5 and Washington State Route 7 in Tacoma to Schuster Parkway in Tacoma.

Interstate 709 (I-709) - Runs from I-9, US 12/395 and Washington State Route 397 in Pasco to Washington State Route 125.

Interstate 805 (I-805) - Runs from I-5 in Des Moines to I-5 in Green Lake, Seattle, and then hooks up with I-305 in Ravenna.

Popular posts from this blog

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand

Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) States as of 2021

Current U.S. State Governors and Senators as of 2021