Interstate Highways in Nevada

 

The shields of Nevada's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are four primary Interstate highways and two auxiliary Interstate highways in Nevada.

Interstate 11 (I-11) - Runs from I-80 and US 395 in Reno to the Arizona state line in the Lake Mead National Recreation Area.

Interstate 15 (I-15) - Runs from the California state line in Primm, NV to the Arizona state line in Mesquite, NV.

Interstate 70 (I-70) - Runs from the Utah state line near Burbank, UT to the California state line nearby Sylvania, NV.

Interstate 80 (I-80) - Runs from the California state line in Verdi, NV to the Utah state line in West Wendover, NV.

Interstate 211 (I-211) - Runs from I-11 in Henderson to I-15/215 in the Valley neighborhood of Las Vegas, forming an eastern bypass of Las Vegas.

Interstate 215 (I-215) - Runs from I-11 in Henderson to I-15 in North Las Vegas, forming a western and northern bypass of Las Vegas.

Popular posts from this blog

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand

Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) States as of 2021

Current U.S. State Governors and Senators as of 2021