Interstate Highways in Vermont

 

The shields for Vermont's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are four primary Interstate highways and two auxiliary Interstate highways in Vermont.

Interstate 89 (I-89) - Runs from the New Hampshire state line on the Connecticut River in Hartford, VT to the United States-Canada border in Highgate, VT.

Interstate 91 (I-91) - Runs from the Massachusetts state line in Guilford, VT to the United States-Canada border at Derby Line, VT.

Interstate 92 (I-92) - Runs from the New York state line  near Castleton, VT to the New Hampshire state line on the Connecticut River near Fairlee, VT.

Interstate 93 (I-93) - Runs from the New Hampshire state line on the Connecticut River in Waterford, VT to I-91 in St. Johnsbury.

Interstate 189 (I-189) - Runs from I-89 in South Burlington to US 7 in South Burlington.

Interstate 289 (I-289) - Runs from I-89 in Colchester to I-89 in Williston.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand