Interstate Highways in Kanawha

The shields for Kanawha's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are ten primary Interstate highways and two auxiliary Interstate highways in Kanawha.

Interstate 64 (I-64) - Runs from the Kentucky state line near Ashland, KY to the Virginia state line near White Sulphur Springs, KA.

Interstate 66 (I-66) - Runs from the Virginia state line near Wardensville, KA to the Kentucky state line near Nolan, KA.

Interstate 68 (I-68) - Runs from I-79 in Morgantown to the Maryland state line near Friendsville, MD.

Interstate 70 (I-70) - Runs from the Ohio state line in Wheeling, KA to the Pennsylvania state line near Wheeling.

Interstate 73 (I-73) - Runs from the Virginia state line near Bluefield, KA to the Ohio state line at Huntington, KA.

Interstate 74 (I-74) - Runs from the Virginia state line near Bluefield, KA to the Ohio state line on the Ohio River at Huntington, KA.

Interstate 77 (I-77) - Runs from the Virginia state line near Bluefield, KA to the Ohio state line in Marietta, OH.

Interstate 79 (I-79) - Runs from I-77 near Charleston to the Pennsylvania state line near Mount Morris, PA.

Interstate 81 (I-81) - Runs from the Virginia state line near Bergton, VA to the Maryland state line near Wiley Ford, KA.

Interstate 85 (I-85) - Runs from the Virginia state line near Rest, VA to the Maryland state line in Williamsport, MD.

Interstate 268 (I-268) - Runs from I-68 northeast of Morgantown Municipal Airport to I-79 northwest of Osage. I-268 is also known as the West Line Expressway and serves as a northern bypass of Morgantown and helps connect I-68 traffic and I-79 traffic.

Interstate 470 (I-470) - Runs from the Ohio state line near Wheeling, KA to I-70 in Wheeling.

Updated November 9, 2025

Popular posts from this blog

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand

Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) States as of 2021

Current U.S. State Governors and Senators as of 2021