Interstate Highways in Kanawha

The shields for Kanawha's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are ten primary Interstate highways and two auxiliary Interstate highways in Kanawha.

Interstate 64 (I-64) - Runs from the Kentucky state line near Ashland, KY to the Virginia state line near White Sulphur Springs, KA.

Interstate 66 (I-66) - Runs from the Virginia state line near Wardensville, KA to the Kentucky state line near Nolan, KA.

Interstate 68 (I-68) - Runs from I-79 in Morgantown to the Maryland state line near Friendsville, MD.

Interstate 70 (I-70) - Runs from the Ohio state line in Wheeling, KA to the Pennsylvania state line near Wheeling.

Interstate 73 (I-73) - Runs from the Virginia state line near Bluefield, KA to the Ohio state line at Huntington, KA.

Interstate 74 (I-74) - Runs from the Virginia state line to the Ohio state line.

Interstate 77 (I-77) - Runs from the Virginia state line near Bluefield, KA to the Ohio state line in Marietta, OH.

Interstate 79 (I-79) - Runs from I-77 near Charleston to the Pennsylvania state line near Mount Morris, PA.

Interstate 81 (I-81) - Runs from the Virginia state line near Bergton, VA to the Maryland state line near Wiley Ford, KA.

Interstate 85 (I-85) - Runs from the Virginia state line near Rest, VA to the Maryland state line in Williamsport, MD.

Interstate 268 (I-268) - Runs from I-68 northeast of Morgantown Municipal Airport to I-79 northwest of Osage. I-268 is also known as the West Line Expressway and serves as a northern bypass of Morgantown and helps connect I-68 traffic and I-79 traffic.

Interstate 470 (I-470) - Runs from the Ohio state line near Wheeling, KA to I-70 in Wheeling.

UPDATE (February 20, 2024): Added Interstate 268 (I-268) to this page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand