Interstate Highways in Maine

 

The shields for Maine's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are two primary Interstate highways and four auxiliary Interstate highways in Maine.

Interstate 92 (I-92) - Runs from the New Hampshire state line west of Gilead, ME to the United States-Canada border at Calais, ME.

Interstate 95 (I-95) - Runs from the New Hampshire state line on the Piscataqua River in Portsmouth, NH to the United States-Canada border at Houlton, ME.

Interstate 195 (I-195) - Runs from I-95 in Saco to Maine State Route 5 in Saco. Also known as the Saco Industrial Spur.

Interstate 295 (I-295) - Runs from I-95 in Scarborough to I-95 in West Gardiner.

Interstate 395 (I-395) - Runs from US 2 and Maine State Route 100 in Bangor to Maine State Route 9 southeast of Eddington.

Interstate 495 (I-495) - Runs from I-95 in Portland to I-295 and US 1 in Falmouth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand