Interstate Highways in Kentucky

 

The shields for Kentucky's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are seven primary Interstate highways and nine auxiliary Interstate highways in Kentucky.

Interstate 24 (I-24) - Runs from the Illinois state line on the Ohio River near Paducah, KY to the Tennessee state line near Oak Grove, KY.

Interstate 64 (I-64) - Runs from the Indiana state line on the Ohio River in Louisville, KY to the Kanawha state line near Catlettsburg, KY.

Interstate 65 (I-65) - Runs from the Indiana state line on the Ohio River in Louisville, KY to the Tennessee state line near Franklin, KY.

Interstate 66 (I-66) - Runs from the Missouri state line on the Mississippi River at Wickliffe, KY to the Kanawha state line near Hatfield, KY.

Interstate 69 (I-69) - Runs from the Indiana state line on the Ohio River near Henderson, KY to the Tennessee state line at Fulton, KY.

Interstate 71 (I-71) - Runs from I-64/65 in Louisville to the Ohio state line on the Ohio River at Covington, KY.

Interstate 75 (I-75) - Runs from the Tennessee state line near Williamsburg, KY to the Ohio state line on the Ohio River at Covington, KY.

Interstate 165 (I-165) - Runs from I-65 in Bowling Green to US 60/231 in Owensboro. Also known as the William H. Natcher Parkway.

Interstate 169 (I-169) - Runs from I-24 south of Hopkinsville to I-69 northeast of Nortonville. Also known as the Pennyrile Parkway.

Interstate 264 (I-264) - Runs from I-64 in Shawnee to I-71 in Glenview Manor.

Interstate 265 (I-265) - An outer loop around Louisville, KY.

Interstate 275 (I-275) - A loop around Cincinnati, Ohio.

Interstate 365 (I-365) - Runs from I-65 near Park City to US 27 in Somerset. Also known as the Cumberland Parkway.

Interstate 369 (I-369) - Runs from I-69 in Henderson to Owensboro. Also known as the Audubon Parkway.

Interstate 471 (I-471) - Runs from I-275 near Highland Heights to the Ohio state line on the Ohio River in Newport, KY.

Interstate 569 (I-569) - Runs from I-69/169 northeast of Nortonville to I-165 southeast of Beaver Dam. Also known as the Western Kentucky Parkway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand