Interstate Highways in Wisconsin

The shields of Wisconsin's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are six primary Interstate highways and three auxiliary Interstate highways in Wisconsin.

Interstate 39 (I-39) - Runs from the Illinois state line near Beloit, WI to the Superior state line near Land O' Lakes, WI.

Interstate 41 (I-41) - Runs from the Illinois state line near Beloit, WI to I-43 and US 41/US 141 in Howard.

Interstate 43 (I-43) - Runs from the Illinois state line near Pikeville, WI to the Superior state line on the Menominee River near Marinette, WI.

Interstate 90 (I-90) - Runs from the Minnesota state line on the Mississippi River in La Crosse, WI to the Illinois state line in Beloit, WI.

Interstate 94 (I-94) - Runs from the Minnesota state line on the St. Croix River at Hudson, WI to the Illinois state line near Russell, IL.

Interstate 98 (I-98) - Runs from the Superior state line on the Montreal River at Hurley, WI to the Minnesota state line on St. Louis Bay at East Duluth, WI.

Interstate 241 (I-241) - Runs from I-41/541 and US 10/41 in Fox Crossing to I-41 and US 41 in Appleton. Also known as the Tri-County Expressway, I-241 serves as a southern bypass of Appleton. Was originally designated as Wisconsin Highway 441 from 1986 to 1994.

Interstate 341 (I-341) - Runs from I-41 and US 45/151 in Fond du Lac to US 151 and County Route K (Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin) south of Taycheedah. I-341 is also known as the Wisconsin Law Enforcement Officers Highway and runs concurrent with US 151 for its entire length.

Interstate 541 (I-541) - Runs from I-41/241 and US 10/41 in Fox Crossing to US 10 and Wisconsin Highways 54/49 in Waupaca. I-541 runs concurrent with US 10 for its entire length.

Interstate 794 (I-794) - Runs from I-43/94 and US 41 in Milwaukee to Wisconsin Highway 794 in Milwaukee.

UPDATE (February 24, 2024): Added I-241, I-341 & I-541 to this page.

UPDATE (October 2, 2025): Superior, Wisconsin is now known in the 55-State Union Series timeline as East Duluth, Wisconsin.

Popular posts from this blog

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand

Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) States as of 2021

Current U.S. State Governors and Senators as of 2021