Interstate Highways in South Dakota

 

The shields of South Dakota's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are three primary Interstate highways and two auxiliary Interstate highways in South Dakota.

Interstate 27 (I-27) - Runs from the Nebraska state line north of Valentine, NE to the North Dakota state line north of Herreid, SD.

Interstate 29 (I-29) - Runs from the Iowa state line on the Big Sioux River at Dakota Dunes, SD to the North Dakota state line north-northwest of Victor, SD.

Interstate 90 (I-90) - Runs from the Wyoming state line west-northwest of North Spearfish, SD to the Minnesota state line north-northeast of Valley Springs, SD.

Interstate 190 (I-190) - Runs from I-90, US 14/16 and South Dakota Highway 79 in Rapid City to US 14, South Dakota Highway 44 and West Boulevard in Rapid City.

Interstate 229 (I-229) - Runs from I-29 in Sioux Falls to I-90 and County Route 125 (Minnehaha County, SD) north of Sioux Falls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand