Interstate Highways in Florida

 

The shields for Florida's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are four primary Interstate highways and eleven auxiliary Interstate highways in Florida.


Interstate 4 (I-4) - Runs from I-275 in Tampa to I-95 in Daytona Beach.

Interstate 10 (I-10) - Runs from the Alabama state line to I-95 in Jacksonville.

Interstate 75 (I-75) - Runs from the Georgia state line to I-95 in North Miami.

Interstate 95 (I-95) - Runs from the Georgia state line on the St. Mary's River to US 1 in Key Largo.

Interstate 110 (I-110) - Runs from US 90/98 in Pensacola to I-10 north of Pensacola.

Interstate 175 (I-175) - Runs from I-275 in St. Petersburg to Florida State Route 687 in St. Petersburg.

Interstate 195 (I-195) - Runs from I-95 and Florida State Route 112 in Miami to Florida State Routes 112/907A in Miami Beach.

Interstate 204 (I-204) - An eastern outer bypass of Orlando that runs from I-4 in Celebration to I-4 in Sanford.

Interstate 275 (I-275) - Runs from I-75 near Palmetto to I-75 in Wesley Chapel.

Interstate 295 (I-295) - A beltway loop of Jacksonville.

Interstate 375 (I-375) - Runs from I-275 in St. Petersburg to US 19 Alternate and Florida State Route 595 in St. Petersburg.

Interstate 395 (I-395) - Runs from I-95 in Miami to Florida State Route A1A in Miami.

Interstate 504 (I-504) - A spur route of I-4 that runs from I-4 nearby Winston to US 98 in Eaton Park.

Interstate 595 (I-595) - Runs from I-75 on the Weston-Sunrise-Davie tripoint to Eller Drive in Fort Lauderdale.

Interstate 795 (I-795) - Runs from I-95 in Jacksonville to I-295 in Jacksonville.

Popular posts from this blog

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand

Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) States as of 2021

Current U.S. State Governors and Senators as of 2021