Interstate Highways in New Mexico

The shields of New Mexico's primary Interstate highways and sole auxiliary Interstate highway.

There are four primary Interstate highways and one auxiliary Interstate highway in New Mexico.

Interstate 10 (I-10) - Runs from the Arizona state line near San Simon, AZ to the Texas state line at Anthony, NM.

Interstate 25 (I-25) - Runs from I-10 at Las Cruces to the Colorado state line north of Raton, NM.

Interstate 40 (I-40) - Runs from the Arizona state line near Lupton, AZ to the Texas state line at Glenrio, NM.

Interstate 44 (I-44) - Runs from the Texas state line in Eddy County, NM to the Texas state line east of Hobbs, NM.

Interstate 625 (I-625) - An outer loop of Albuquerque.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand