Interstate Highways in Colorado

 

The shields for Colorado's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are five primary Interstate highways and four auxiliary Interstate highways in Colorado.

Interstate 25 (I-25) - Runs from the New Mexico state line to the Wyoming state line.

Interstate 66 (I-66) - Runs from I-25 in Pueblo to the Kansas state line near Coolidge, KS.

Interstate 70 (I-70) - Runs from the Utah state line to the Kansas state line.

Interstate 72 (I-72) - Runs from I-70 in Strasburg, CO to the Kansas state line near St. Francis, KS.

Interstate 76 (I-76) - Runs from I-70 in Arvada to the Nebraska state line.

Interstate 225 (I-225) - Runs from I-25 in Denver to I-70 in Aurora and Denver.

Interstate 270 (I-270) - Runs from I-25 and US 36 in unincorporated Adams County to I-70 in Denver.

Interstate 425 (I-425) - An eastern bypass of Colorado Springs, runs from I-25 in Fountain to I-25 in Woodmoor.

Interstate 470 (I-470) - Runs from I-70 in Golden to I-70 in Aurora.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand