Interstate Highways in Idaho

 

The shields for Idaho's primary Interstate highways and sole auxiliary Interstate highway.

There are four primary Interstate highways and one auxiliary Interstate highway in Idaho.

Interstate 15 (I-15) - Runs from the Utah state line near Woodruff, ID to the Montana state line at Monida Pass.

Interstate 84 (I-84) - Runs from the Oregon state line near Fruitland, ID to the Utah state line near the extinct town of Black Pine, ID.

Interstate 86 (I-86) - Runs from I-84 and US 30 near Declo to the Wyoming state line near Thayne, WY.

Interstate 90 (I-90) - Runs from the Washington state line in State Line, ID to the Montana state line at Lookout Pass.

Interstate 184 (I-184) - Runs from I-84 and US 30 in Boise to US 20/26 in Boise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand