Interstate Highways in New Hampshire

 

The shields of New Hampshire's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are four primary Interstate highways and two auxiliary Interstate highways in New Hampshire.

Interstate 89 (I-89) - Runs from I-93 and New Hampshire Route 3A in Bow to the Vermont state line at Hartford, VT.

Interstate 92 (I-92) - Runs from the Vermont state line near Bradford, VT to the Maine state line near Gilead, ME.

Interstate 93 (I-93) - Runs from the Massachusetts state line at Methuen, MA to the Vermont state line at Waterford, VT.

Interstate 95 (I-95) - Runs from the Massachusetts state line at Salisbury, MA to the Maine state line at Kittery, ME.

Interstate 293 (I-293) - Runs from I-93 and New Hampshire Route 101 in Manchester to I-93 and the Everett Turnpike in Hooksett.

Interstate 393 (I-393) - Runs from US 202 in Concord to US 4/202 and New Hampshire Route 9 in Pembroke.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand