Interstate Highways in Oregon

 

The shields of Oregon's primary and auxiliary Interstate highways.

There are three primary Interstate highways and three auxiliary Interstate highways in Oregon.

Interstate 5 (I-5) - Runs from the California state line near Ashland, OR to the Washington state line on the Columbia River in Portland, OR.

Interstate 9 (I-9) - Runs from the California state line north of Dorris, CA to the Washington state line on the Columbia River at Umatilla, OR.

Interstate 84 (I-84) - Runs from I-5 and US 30 in Portland to the Idaho state line on the Snake River near Ontario, OR.

Interstate 105 (I-105) - Runs from Oregon Routes 99/126/126 Business in Eugene to I-5 and Oregon Route 126 in Springfield.

Interstate 205 (I-205) - Runs from I-5 in Tualatin to the Washington state line on the Columbia River in Portland, OR.

Interstate 405 (I-405) - Runs from I-5 in Portland to I-5 and US 30 in Portland.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mallettbarr Plainess" - A Summary of Mallettbarr Culture and Defining Characteristics

Welcome!

Things Only People From Altamasstachia Understand